NGO Resources Centre is online information dissemination and sharing centre for/ about NGOs and social activists. NGOs India have been providing the information, resources for NGO Registration, available Grants and Funding, Project Proposal preparation process/methods, need and process to prepare Annual Reports, Project Implementation Reports, Concept Notes, working process and available issues on working is required for NGOs of India and other NGOs at NGOsIndia.com
Objectives of NGOs India Information Resource Centre
- To promote Information collaborations and Constructive communication between NGOs, to develop effective partnership with each other.
- Networking for the access, sharing and dissemination of information collaboration and partnerships between the NGOs themselves and with other organisations.
- Networking to strengthen community organisations by boosting knowledge base and ability to share information and experiences with strategic allies and other partners in relevant field.
- Capacity building of grassroots level NGOs, social workers through free online resources and information on a single platform.
- To serve non-profit organisations, charities, grassroots and community groups, educational and research institutions who are practically and transparently working for social welfare without profit through information resources.
- Provide information about Funding Support and useful information about how to get funding, where to get funding from Government, Funding Agencies, Support Organisation, Corporate Social Responsibility Parameters and other useful resources.
- Information support to NGOs in their fund-raising efforts and activities.
- Provide information and resources and guidance to NGOs to run and manage the organisation successfully while following social parameters.
- Sharing of ideas among NGOs, change maker catalysts and development agents.
- Avail all kind of information at one place, easy and instant access to that information to NGOs and social activits.
- Provide more options before Funding Agencies to select the right choice of NGO to support and work with.
- Provide information regarding NGO Registration and NGO Consultancy.
- Provide Volunteers to NGOs and collaborate between NGOs and Volunteers.
Resources and Information for NGOs in the States of India
You can find the resources, informations of NGOs in different States and Union Territories in India about various sectors and on various social issues at NGOsIndia.com. The registration process and project informations of various different states of India is provided in the following links where you can get and find according to your requirements. The informations can be changed according to time and circumstances so if anyone wants to proceed for registration, project proposal submission or for any other proceeding then has to contact the concern department or authority or ministry or has to contact NGO Consultants.
NGOSINDIA.COM – NGO RESOURCE IN:
Profiles of Indian NGOs at NGOSINDIA.ORG
You can find the online web directory and NGO funding resources for Indian NGOs, profiles of NGOs working in different Districts, States and Union Territories in India in various sectors and on various social issues at NGOsIndia.org :
- Andaman and Nicobar Island NGOs
- Andhra Pradesh NGOs
- Arunachal Pradesh NGOs
- Assam NGOs
- Bihar NGOs
- Chandigarh NGOs
- Chhattisgarh NGOs
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli NGOs
- Daman and Diu NGOs
- Delhi NGOs
- Goa NGOs
- Gujarat NGOs
- Haryana NGOs
- Himachal Pradesh NGOs
- Jammu and Kashmir NGOs
- Jharkhand NGOs
- Karnataka NGOs
- Kerala NGOs
- Lakshadweep NGOs