NGOs India have been providing the information, resources for NGO Registration, available Grants and Funding, Project Proposal preparation process/methods, need and process to prepare Annual Reports, Project Implementation Reports, Concept Notes, working process and available issues on working is required for NGOs of India ad other NGOs at NGOsIndia.com
NGOs India have been providing the information about and basic profiles of Non Governmental Organisations (NGO) / Non Profit Organisations (NPO) / Voluntary Organisations of various states, districts, cities, towns and villages of India at NGOsIndia.org. The profiles and information of NGOs working in different states, districts, blocks, regions, villages, parts and in different sectors, Lists and information about Funding agencies provide grants to NGOs, information about International Funding Agencies, List and information of Indian Corporates and Companies that provide funds/grants under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or CSR Funding and other information/data about NGO related authorites and support organisations is avialbe and can be find out from the NGOsIndia.org. You/NGO management/Social activists/Volunteers can enlist and add your/their NGO in this web portal of national NGO network at NGOsIndia.org
Objectives of NGOs India Network
- To promote Information collaborations and Constructive communication between NGOs, to develop effective partnership with each other.
- Networking for the access, sharing and dissemination of information collaboration and partnerships between the NGOs themselves and with other organisations.
- Networking to strengthen community organisations by boosting knowledge base and ability to share information and experiences with strategic allies and other partners in relevant field.
- Capacity building of grassroots level NGOs, social workers through free online resources and information on a single platform.
- To serve non-profit organisations, charities, grassroots and community groups, educational and research institutions who are practically and transparently working for social welfare without profit through information resources.
- Provide information about Funding Support and useful information about how to get funding, where to get funding from Government, Funding Agencies, Support Organisation, Corporate Social Responsibility Parameters and other useful resources.
- Information support to NGOs in their fund-raising efforts and activities.
- Provide information and resources and guidance to NGOs to run and manage the organisation successfully while following social parameters.
- Sharing of ideas among NGOs, change maker catalysts and development agents.
- Avail free, easy and instant access to information to NGOs.
- Provide more options before Funding Agencies to select the right choice of NGO to support and work with.
- Provide information regarding NGO Registration and NGO Consultancy.
- Provide Volunteers to NGOs and collaborate between NGOs and Volunteers.
Resources and Information for NGOs in the States of India
You can find the resources, informations of NGOs in different States and Union Territories in India about various sectors and on various social issues at NGOsIndia.com. The registration process and project informations of various different states of India is provided in the following links where you can get and find according to your requirements. The informations can be changed according to time and circumstances so if anyone wants to proceed for registration, project proposal submission or for any other proceeding then has to contact the concern department or authority or ministry or has to contact NGO Consultants.
NGOSINDIA.COM – NGO RESOURCE IN:
NGOs enlisted with Profiles for Information Dissemination and create Network:
You can find out the Information, Listing and Profiles of any NGO from the different states, districts, cities, towns and villages from the state wise list of NGOs of India, that are enlisted in the website. The listing of Indian NGOs can be checked here for information purpose. We do not endorse, ensure the accuracy, credibility and reliability of any NGO enlisted at our site NGOsIndia.Org. We have been enlisting and providing information of NGOs for last 2 decade to make information dissemination so the the needy persons, change makers, supporters and NGO management can connect, communicate each other and with other NGOs; but after checking their reliability and status to fulfil their social purpose need at your own part. The main purpose is to create network among social activists, change makers, NGOs and supporters and bring them in connection with each other to communicate and to share the social development and social welfare tasks, projects, activities, events and programmes so they can move ahead in creative direction to achieve their goals and targets. Most of the NGOs has been working for social development by playing as social change maker agent role so we support and encourage social activists, social workers and their organisations they are running and working for social welfare and charity purpose. Some NGOs enlisted here may not be in working status or may not be in updated status, so if you find and look for the update or any useful information about the enlisted NGOs or about your NGO then you can send message and update information by mailing at: ngosindia(at)yahoo(dot)com or at contact page or at update page.
Profiles of Indian NGOs at NGOSINDIA.ORG
You can find the profiles of NGOs working in different Districts, States and Union Territories in India in various sectors and on various social issues at NGOsIndia.org :
- Andaman and Nicobar Island NGOs
- Andhra Pradesh NGOs
- Arunachal Pradesh NGOs
- Assam NGOs
- Bihar NGOs
- Chandigarh NGOs
- Chhattisgarh NGOs
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli NGOs
- Daman and Diu NGOs
- Delhi NGOs
- Goa NGOs
- Gujarat NGOs
- Haryana NGOs
- Himachal Pradesh NGOs
- Jammu and Kashmir NGOs
- Jharkhand NGOs
- Karnataka NGOs
- Kerala NGOs
- Lakshadweep NGOs